Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. No data protection method can guarantee 100 percent protection from unauthorised access.
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator.
§4 Links to 3rd Party Content
We would like to point out that our partners and other Internet sites and services accessible through our Sites, as well as partners who collect data in connection with contests, promotions and the like, have their own privacy policies that are independent of us. We assume no responsibility or liability for these policies and procedures unrelated to us.
§5 Data Security
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.B. when communicating by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible. For our part, we try to use the latest security technologies, but can only speak for our own infrastructure and for the companies we commission. Possible security gaps, e.B. on the part of our customers, we can not prevent with our measures.
§6 Your Rights under the GDPR
Primordial Machine undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access (to Your Personal Data). (commonly known as a “subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of your data and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction (of Your Personal Data). This enables you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- Request erasure (of Your Personal Data). Also known as the “Right to be Forgotten”. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object processing (of Your Personal Data) where we are processing it to meet our public interest tasks or legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing (of Your Personal Data). This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Right of Data Portability. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
Depending on the circumstances and the nature of your request it may not be possible for us to do what you have asked, for example, where there is a statutory or contractual requirement for us to process your data and it would not be possible to fulfil our legal obligations if we were to stop. However, where you have consented to the processing, you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing the relevant department. In this event, we will stop the processing as soon as we can. If you choose to withdraw consent it will not invalidate past processing.
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above or are dissatisfied with the way we have used your information, please contact Primordial Machine’s Compliance Team email@example.com. The same email address may be used to contact Primordial Machine’s Data Protection Officer. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
§8 Use of the data in the Imprint
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.